Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Mad for Plaid


Today's Bugaboo challenge is to use Plaid.

I sure hope gingham counts as a plaid as this paper went perfectly with the image I chose!

I colored it with copics and popped the image ... I love that I used colors for this Christmas card that were not green and red.


ENJOY!

Other Challenges Entered:
Creative inspirations - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
Sassy Studio - Non-Traditional Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Go Chels go! Loving all these Bugaboo stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, you are a card making machine! Look at you go, girl! Another fabulous card today - love your plaid, and you're right - it goes so perfectly with your choice of image! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! love the colors! thanks for playing our 12 days of Christmas challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Great color choice! Thank you for playing at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable,I love what you have done with Bugaboo! Thanks so much for joining us for our 12 days of Christmas Week Long event!

    ReplyDelete