Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Huge Honor!!!

Drum Roll Please .....

A lot of you know how much that I love Bugaboo Stamps ...

Well today I am pleased to announce that I was named the Bugaboo Biggest Fan of the Month (for January)!!!


I am so excited ... I will be doing some of the challenges right along with the DT this month.

You can read more about the honor in the Bugaboo Newsletter.

Interested in signing up for the Newsletter?  You can do that HERE.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay - congrats to you, Chelsea! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo for you! Congratulations, Chelsea! They will be very lucky to have you working with them this month! Can't wait to see your creations! Happy New Year, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Chels!!! What a way to start the year.

    ReplyDelete