Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Monday, December 12, 2011

Let it Snow ..... I'm Done!!!


Today is the last day of the Bugaboo 12 days of Christmas ... it's been fun!

Today we were to be inspired by a song .... for me it's let it snow (although I really don't miss snow) ....

I used this great image, colored it with my copics, and then add some Stickles.


ENJOY!!!

Challenges Entered:
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Greeting as Focal Point
Partytime Tuesday - Use Holiday Greeting

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha....DS lives in Los Angeles, and is always teasing us about our snow. Looks like Los Angeles County got snow this a.m.! He's going to wake up in a bit and say what the heck? As always, I love your card! Beautiful coloring, great layout, great (ugh...) song choice! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so cute. Your card is adorable and perfect for "Christmas Greeting" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete