Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bugaboo Sketch Challenge

Happiness


I am so happy today ... I thought I missed out on all of the fun with the Bugaboo Chellenges this week since I was at CHA ... but I just noticed I can still play today! Yea!


So I pulled out my cardstock, paper, and copics and got busy!!!


I used the sketch below and added a button some primas and a new sentiment (from my Hero Arts class at CHA). I colored Rudolph Tree with my copics ... isn't he just adorable!!

Here is the Sketch!


Wish me luck!!


ENJOY!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have chosen Rudolph as my fav to use this year. And, you have given me some more wonderful ideas with you layout and sentiment. Thank you for sharing and for joining us at the Catch the Bug challenge....I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete