Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happily Ever After .....

I recently had to make a wedding card for a co-worker friend of mine.

I have wanted to use this wedding cake image from Just Some Lines for a while and try this.


I printed the image 4 times and popped each layer of the cake upon itself making it 3D.


Here it is from the side.... notice the dimension.

I got so many wonderful compliments on this card that I think I will have to make a few more of these.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! LOVE all the dimension! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, this is AWESOME - LOVE the dimension, great job! I'm not surprised it was a huge success! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful wedding card Chelsea!! Love that cake image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect wedding card! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete