Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Be Merry!


I love this little guy!!!
Here is an ATC that I whipped up!!

It's sometimes soo much fun to take a digital image and just use a part of it.  
Don't get me wrong ... I love Jehanne's Christmas Bird image.  
But I love just the bird too ... 

So I took the image and blew it up and cut him out. 
I colored him with copics and viola!

ENJOY!!!

Challenges Entered:
Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes with Digi
Forever Friends - Christmas with an Animal
Digital Tuesday - Christmas Time


12 comments:

  1. I think this is too sweet! Big smile here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering... do people combine or attach ATCs as part of a card? I think it would be great for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends, good luck in the challenge. Love Diane(DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee! How cute is this?!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chelsea: I love this itsy card (ATC) The simplicity speaks for itself. The 3 sparklies stand out so much as classy and just right. The image is SO hilarious and cute. I love your coloring and choice of colors. The frame you show it on is PERFECT! Good luck in your challenges, and of course ours, at Forever Friends, Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chelsea, your card is so cute!! Really clever design, I love it!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chelsea, lovely cute card! thanks for joining us at FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just too stinkin CUTE!

    ReplyDelete