Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Homeward Bound


Our family has spent a wonderful last 12 days together in Washington DC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia. The trip was fun, educational, and full of baseball games!

Every year my son and husband take a baseball trip and visit a few ball parks ... this year they wanted to go out east and I wanted to go with them!
We did so many fun things ... everyday we had 1-3 activities planned out!


Some of the highlights were the White House tour, Arlington National Cemetery, Max's Tavern in Baltimore, the Liberty Bell, and seeing Ozzie Guillen (manager of the Chicago White Sox).






Don't worry I took a few stamps and images to color with me ... just need to assemble them into cards and post them!!!


ENJOY!


1 comment: