Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Super Dad


Happy father's day to all the dad's out there ... not that I think a lot of dad's visit my blog (but I do think my dad does occasionally visit!)


I made this card for my Super Husband. I used the Super Dad image from Sweet and Sassy. I pop-dotted the sheild and then also added black bling.


As some of you may or may not know about 8 years ago when we moved and I took a new job my husband agreed to be the primary care giver for my son. This has not been easy as we have struggled through ups and downs, stress, and illness in our son. My husband has been there to run errands for me, clean house, do dishes, do laundry, etc. I am grateful every day for this situation as I work 40-60 hours out of the house every week and sometimes bring work home.


Thanks so much Tony for being such a wonderful Dad and Husband!


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Super card for a super Dad! Hope Tony enjos his day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a Super Dad!!! Great card, Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete