Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bugaboo Fun!!!


Bright and Sunny Days


I absolutely LOVE this image from Bugaboo. And this week (until 6/2) it is FREE to download! Click HERE to go and get it. It is part of their Freebie Friday collection. And you should see the other Flamingos ... ooh so cute!


Bugaboo is also having a challenge to use bright colors and also flowersoft. So I HAD to use this image and I didn't have any green flowersoft .. bummer .. NO!!! I took my white flower soft and mixed it with green copic marker refill ... Perfect!!


This sentiment is from a retired TAC stamp set ... perfect!


ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. I think she has the funniest images and sentiments! Your card is adorable, and I love that you made green flower soft with your Copic supplies! Great job - hope you are having a nice weekend! I see your countdown is 50 days! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute Chelsea!! I LOVE how you made your green Flower Soft!! Awesome idea!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! love the colors and the sentiment! thanks for playing this weeks bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete