Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What Color Palette Are You??


I loved this image from the moment that I saw it.
I had in my mind to use oranges, yellows, and browns.  So that's how I colored her!
I used my copics and then added a ribbon and a little bling on the wings!


Here is the same image colored with a whole different color palette by Jehanne!

Isn't that interesting how the colors can just totally influence and change the image!
Try this out yourself ... what color palette are you???

ENJOY!


4 comments:

  1. Color sure can make an image look different! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful! I'm partial to the fall colors, but my DD would love the other color palette! Great card, Chelsea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! Gorgeous coloring!! Love both of these designs!! TFS! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete