Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Harvest


I loved this week's image by Designed2Delight.

It's a wonderful wheelbarrow with pumpkins and sunflowers.  Just lovely!

I colored it with my copics and added gems and baker's twine.  I sponged blue in the background for the sky and matted on white and then added to a brown cardstock.

Challenges entered in:
Craft Us Crazy - Autumn Colors 
Digi Stamps for Joy - Autumn Colors
The Crafty Pad - Good Bye Summer

ENJOY!




7 comments:

  1. Awww I love it!
    Thanks for playing in the Boodbye Summer Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Chelsea. Love the kraft paper with this Fall image. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable - love the image and your coloring rocks, and as usual, your grass kicks...butt. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring, Chelsea, and I love the simple layout and design! Your card is featured on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image. I like that. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fabulous job at this CAS project. You colored Faith's image beautifully and added the perfect sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Fall Challenge ~ Charlene DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete