Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Monday, August 15, 2011

Twinkly Day



Ballerina Fairy

Don't you just love this image by Mabelle! She's called Ballerina Teddy. I colored her with my copics and cut her out with my Nesties. I popped her up with fun foam and added a ribbon/bow ... and of course BLING! The sentiment is just perfect and it is from a set by Mabelle over at TAC.

If you LOVE Mabelle like I do, you need to be a friend of the Whimsy and Stars Studio Facebook page .... Mabelle will be giving away a FREEBIE on her blog this week (Monday - Wednesday). Go HERE to be a Facebook friend.

ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. How sweet is this!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so sweet! Love that image! You are so talented my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is totally sweet and nice touch of peach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colors Chelsea, the peach is gorgeous with the kraft. Darling card and the sentiment is perfection. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Chelsea and the sentiment is perfect for your card :)

    ReplyDelete