Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here Comes the Bride!


Best Wishes

This image is from Whimsy and Stars Studio called Wedding Girl.

She is sooo precious!  I colored her with copics and then cut her out.  I popped her on a silver die cut nestie and then added liquid pearl dots to the outer edge.  I mounted that on pink, white, and more silver.

The sentiment is from TAC and is also popped using fun foam.


Here is a close-up of the image and pearls.

Drum Roll ...... and the winner of the Holiday Just Cards is .... Patti J!!!  Please send me an email with your address.

Congrats!

ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Thanks so much Chelsea!!! Your card is adorable! Thanks for sharing...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! Love the way you colored her! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute, cute card! Love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete