Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TODAY is the DAY!


Testing the Waters!


So I have tested the waters and I am taking the plunge. I tried out for the Just Some Lines Design Team ... and low and behold ... I made it!!!



Just Some Lines (JSL) is a fabulous digi company created by Jehanne.


For this card I used Emo Angel-Little Dip and Sea Side - Rocks and combined the 2. I colored it with my copics and then I sponged the sky with Reflection Blue Palette ink. I added bling to her wings with my Stardust Glitter pen and added more bling to the bottom of the card.


ENJOY!

13 comments:

  1. Adorable - she's one of my favorites. Looking forward to working with you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - love it - too cute - adorable - great job - and oh yes Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you girl - you have worked so hard and you deserve this. You will be a great assest to this team - or "any" team IMO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go CHICKIE! I am so happy and proud of you! You so deserve this! You are very talented! I love this little girl! Your card ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love how you split the sentiment! Congrats on making the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea, I am SO excited for you! Congratulations, my friend - you will have so much fun, and they are so lucky to have you designing for them. Your card is adorable! I love the colors you used - they are happy, cheerful colors, and splitting the sentiment was a great idea!!! Perfectly done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!! Congratulations!! I am really happy for you, your work is always so lovely!! Very cute card and wonderful image too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On this is so cute :) I love how you combined the two :)And congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Chelsea!! I'm so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats sweet friend! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! This card is fabulous! I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOT WOOT!! Congratulations Chelsea!! I am so happy for you. Cant wait to see all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats!!!! That is wonderful, such a cute image and love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations. Enjoy your ride.

    ReplyDelete