Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sit Back, Enjoy, and Relax!



Inky Bath!


I know it's been a while since I have been posting over here ... but do not fear ... this site is going to be hopping in a few days!


Sit back, Relax, Watch, and Enjoy .... oh the fun we will have!


I created this card using 10968MC Spa Turtle Clear Set from Inky Antics.


As you can see by the "hints" in the photo, this greeting would make a perfect accompaniment to a gift of bath goodies for a special friend. As you begin another busy week, I hope YOU will take a few moments to relax, too!


My friend Jackie posted this on the Inky blog too ... see it HERE!


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card! It is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...Can't believe I'm saying this, but it's too hot to take a bath...lol!!! Great card, Chelsea - lovin' those bubbles! Glad you have this blog up and running again! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete