Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Saturday, November 30, 2013

BFFs


Here's my ATC for Wicked Wednesday this week.
It's an awesome image and sentiment by Jelly Park.

I'd like to dedicate this ATC to my BFF Kim ....
Kim is always there for me thick or thin to hear my funny stories, hear me vent, or just give me a hug.
She and I can complete each others sentences and totally know what the other is thinking.

We are so alike that we discussed our Black Friday purchases yesterday and realized that we both got the same Christmas tree on sale and then were both putting them up at the same time.

ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is the perfect ATC! Awesome colors and layout! You totally ROCK! I am so blessed to have you in my life! Thanks for always being here for me . Every time I look at my Christmas tree- I can't help but smile! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet, Chelsea!!! I'm so glad that you have a bond as tight as the one you and Kim have. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! This is a Chelsea fave for me! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete