Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Mabelle!

Today is Mabelle's Birthday ...
and what better way to celebrate than a BLOG HOP in her honor!!!


For this card I used the new digi called Lucy's Cheese!  I just love this little mouse!


I printed the image twice and just cut out the cheese and hands and colored them.  
I then popped them up as depicted here.

I added the ribbon and scallops on the gingham card.

On the inside is the sentiment "Age is not important unless you're a cheese".
I just love that!

Here are the rest of the people in the hop:

ENJOY! (and Happy Birthday Mabelle!)



get the InLinkz code

11 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet - Love that you popped the cheese, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my fav mabelle images and of course in pinks she is just precious, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet mouse and cheese! I like the pink. Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Chelsea. Love the popped up cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Love the depth you got from popping up her hands and cheese! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh very sweet and the gingham is perfect with Lucy!! One of my favorite images! Love that we both used her...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another very cute creation! I'm sure that Mabelle is smiling :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinkin' cute - love that cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete