Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tree Topper

OK ... I got a few requests to see my Snowman Christmas Tree ...

Well Jehanne's Snowman Angel showed up just the other day (see post HERE) and then I was taking the tree down ... so I thought I better get a quick pic!


Here he is on the top of my tree!


Here is a bigger pic of my full tree!


Here is a closeup on his sweet face ... although it looks like the carpet is more in focus than his face.

The holidays are now over ... stuff is being put away ... and time to move on to 2012!

ENJOY!!

5 comments:

  1. oh my, he is so sweet as he reigns over the other snowmen on the tree. I am so glad he worked out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree topper is just adorable! Totally love it! Maybe he could do a snow dance and we would get some snow them! I am really missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a great idea to have Jehanne make that for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete