Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tic Tac Toe

Welcome to this Saturday's Challenge from Just Some Lines.


This week I used Emo Snowflake.  I colored her with my copics and added some blue ink for the sky.
I added this wonderful lace that reminds me of snowflakes.  I also added a little tag with the sentiment.

This week we are playing Tic-Tac-Toe.
I played by using a tag, a digi, and lace. 


ENJOY!

Other challenges Entered:
Crafty Emma - Snowflakes
Crafty Catz - Snowflakes

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the color combo!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is really beautiful! I like the non traditional colours and how you were still able to capture the wintery feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Chelsea - a gorgeous image and great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chelsea... Cute image, i love the JSL digi stamps. Fab Creation! Great JOB!!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah sweet card, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chelsea, that's one of my favorite images and you've colored her beautifully, love the pink and light green combo! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word what an adorable creation the I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too...

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Snowflakes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this image...very cute card chelsea

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh what a gorgeous little card - love the colour combo
    Thanks for joining us MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is adorable! Great colors and coloring too!

    ReplyDelete