Amuse Go To

To visit my Amuse Studio blog - Click HERE

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday

I made this card a month ago for my friend Barb who owns Stamp it Crazy.

I used one of her recent dragon stamps and colored him with copics. I pop-gotted the sentiment and added some brads. I sponged the edges and used some Basic Grey paper. I think he is adorable!

Funny thing is that Barb and I share the same birthday and so in honor of that coincidence I sent her a card ... she was hosting a blog give away that weekend and I even meant to enter THIS card into it ... well almost one month later here it is .. LOL!

Barb can I still win???!!! LOL!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You will always be a winner, with cute cards like this.... Sorry I am lame on remembering birthdays...so with that package I am sending I will also send my b-card for you...hehehe

    ReplyDelete